WHO WE ARE?
Your personal data will be processed by Trendburel, Lda., with the sole taxpayer and registration number 510415644, with registered address at Casa das Penhas Douradas, Penhas Douradas 6260 Manteigas, and its subsidiaries, hereinafter referred to as the “Company”. The Company is responsible for the processing of personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation.
For questions related to the processing of your personal data, you should contact us by the following means:
• Data Protection Officer: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Phone: [+351 914 322 686]
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The Company processes, inter alia, the following categories of personal data:
• Identification and contact data (name, address, email address and mobile/telephone number)
• Banking and billing details.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Company collects personal data directly from the Client, namely:
• When you register on our website;
• When you place an order for our products or services, on our website https://www.burelfactory.com/, our telephone line or e-mail;
• When you contact us, for any reason, through our website, our telephone line or e-mail;
• When you subscribe to our Newsletter;
• When you give us your opinion;
• When you use or view our website, through your browser's cookies ( see our cookies policy here);
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR DATA?
The Company will process your personal data for the following purposes:
Client and potential client’s management
• The processing of your personal data (name, address, telephone, e-mail) is required for the execution of the contract to be signed between you and the Company in order to deliver your order. If you do not provide your data, we will not be able to provide you with the requested delivery service. Your personal data, processed following the execution of a contract, shall be stored for a period of 7 years after your last order.
• For the same purpose of managing clients and potential clients, the personal data of Clients may also be processed based on the legitimate interests pursued by the Company, namely for the purposes of managing litigation. The personal data processed for this purpose shall be stored for the period necessary for the exercise of the respective rights.
The Company may process your data (e-mail) to send you information about its products and services. This data processing shall only be carried out with your consent, given when subscribing to the Newsletter. If you consent, you will receive marketing communications via email. Failure to provide your personal data prevents the Company from sending you commercial communications. Your data, processed with your consent, shall be kept for this purpose for a period of 7 years after your last order. You may, at any time, object to this data processing by revoking your consent.
Management of complaints and contacts received by the Company
You can send us, through the e-mail address identified above, suggestions, opinions or complaints regarding the services provided by the Company. Your personal data (name and email) shall be processed for this purpose, based on your consent and on the legitimate interests pursued by the Company, namely, to process and respond to any contact or request for information and to resolve the situation underlying your complaint. Your data, processed with your consent and following the legitimate interests of the Company, shall be kept for this purpose for as long as necessary to resolve your issue.
Management of Suppliers
The personal data of suppliers may be processed by the Company, for the purpose of contract management and litigation. The legal basis is the fulfillment of the Company's contractual obligations and the existence of a legitimate interest on the part of the Company for the purpose of managing litigation. The data shall be kept for the period necessary to fulfill the contracts and exercise the Company's rights.
Data from the Company's suppliers may be provided to the Company's clients to comply with legal or contractual obligations.
WILL MY INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH OTHERS?
Your personal information may be disclosed within the Trendburel, Lda. corporate group:
• To Third Party Service Providers/Subcontractors of the Company. Your personal data may be processed by companies subcontracted by the Company, namely for hosting the Website, email, or email marketing (Mailchimp). These companies are only provided with the personal data necessary for the provision of the relevant service. Whenever these third parties process personal data in the name and on behalf of the Company, they shall process the data only in accordance with the express instructions given to them by the Company.
• Personal data may also be accessed by internal and external auditors of the Company’s Group, with the guarantee that such data shall be kept confidential and shall not be used for purposes other than the required audits.
• Payment processing platforms (Stripe and Paypal). • Transport and delivery service providers (Ctt, DHL).
Your personal data may only be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area that the European Commission has deemed to provide an adequate level of protection. If the third country (outside the EEA) does not offer this level of protection, your personal data may only be transferred to that country if the data transferor and the data receiver enter into standard contractual clauses applicable to the transfer approved by the European Commission.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
• Right of access – you have the right to obtain confirmation that your data is being processed or not and, if applicable, to access your personal data and the information listed in this policy. If you want more than one copy of your personal data being processed, the Company subjects this service to the payment of a fee for administrative costs;
• Right of rectification – you have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data;
• Right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”) – in certain cases, you have the right to have your data deleted , namely, if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated the collection or processing; if you withdraw consent and there is no other basis for processing your personal data; and if you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate interests that justify it;
• Right to limit the processing – in certain cases, you have the right to limit the processing of your data, namely, in return for unlawful processing and if you object the erasure of your data; if the Company no longer needs the data for processing purposes, but these are required by you for the purposes of the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; if you dispute the accuracy of the data, during a period that allows the Company to verify its accuracy; and if you object to the processing, until verification that the legitimate reasons of the Company prevail;
• Right to data portability – if the processing depends on your consent and this has been provided by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
• Right to object – you can object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data, namely when the processing is carried out (i) for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company; (ii) for direct marketing purposes; or (iii) for profiling settings.
Your requests shall be handled with special care, to ensure that your rights are observed. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure that personal data is only shared with the data holder.
You should be aware that in certain cases (e.g., due to legal requirements) your request may not be immediately complied with.
In any case, you shall be informed of the measures taken in this regard, within a period of one month from the moment the request is made. If you wish to exercise any of your rights regarding the processing of your data, please contact us at:
• Data Protection Officer: [email@example.com]
• Phone: [+351 914 322 686]
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Portuguese Data Protection Commission (“Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados”) – https://www.cnpd.pt/ .
CAN I REVOKE MY CONSENT LATER?
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the previously given consent, nor the subsequent processing of the same data, on another legal basis, such as the execution of a contract or compliance with a legal obligation of the Company.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can do so by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions and Issues